View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #148
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I think people see his numbers and think bad but it's actually acceptable if he plays to his regular career level - which is the hanging question. His career level is that of an 80 games 38mpg player who is well-rounded and plays both sides of the court.

Can he resume that sort of load and that level of play? If so, he's worthy of his deal. If not, it can be seen as a bit much. I would like to say it's attitude related vs a physical regress but on the couple of 6er broadcasts I've caught, the feeling (atleast from the broadcasters) was that their young crew look up and get along well w/him.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote