View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 02:32 PM   #240
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Agree 100%. Portland paid you your money and now you want out. You don?t get to pick where you go. Should have signed with Miami when you were a FA if that?s where you want to be. Hope they trade his ass to Toronto or somewhere nobody wants to play.
While I 100% agree with the sentiment that he should not be able to dictate a trade to a team of his choosing, I am skeptical that owners/GMs will take a chance on him being a distraction. I believe he will end up in Miami. Heat will send out Lowry and Robinson, Blazers will buyout Lowry's contract and he will then sign with the Lakers (because everyone wants to play for the Lakers) or maybe go back "home" to the Raptors.

The genie was let out of the bottle a long time ago. Players dictate. Owners cower in the corner.