View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 AM   #417
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irontoad
Haha, yeah, I definitely know the track, I'm a big Sabbath fan... what bugs me about this whole thing is, to me, whoever decided to put the song on the trailer kind of made a 3rd grade comparison... it's like, 'ooh, I know this song called iron man; that has the same name as the movie, so let's put it on there! IMO, the words of the song have nothing to do with the movie, and I just don't think it aesthetically works with what's being shown visually there... just my 2 cents!
I agree with you on that song with that trailer. It's just cheesy. I also don't like Robert Downey Jr. But hey, when you wanna get geeked about a comic book come to life, you gotta make some sacrifices. At least there was Daredevil with Ben Affleck. We can always say that no matter what they do, it won't be as bad as Daredevil.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote