View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #296
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
No it doesn't. It's just stating a fact. It would be one thing if some one said, "Boy that Dirk can't handle the pressure or can't produce in the clutch." Then it could come off as "petty and uneducated" BUT.. Thats not the case. It also would be another thing if it were a troll that came in here and blasted Dirk. I don't have a problem at all with defending Dirk in general because he without question carries this team. The fact still remains that he threw the ball away at a very crucial time, that time. I get upset when anyone else does it, so does Dirk. I'm sure he understands how this works.
Turnovers in the Clutch:

James - 4
Wade - 4
Durant - 5
Rose - 4
Westbrook - 7

Dirk ... 1

Yes. That was his very first Turnover in the Clutch this postseason. It eventually had to happen. We didn't lose the game because Dirk threw the ball away or because he missed the last shot. It's because no one besides Dirk stepped up.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote