View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 AM   #304
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Where did I say Dirk cost us the game??? Idk or care about your stats... I don't have the patience to go double check em either. It's not about how many times it happens as much as when it happens. If he went thru the entire playoffs without a TO in the clutch until :40 secs left in game 7 and it was a major factor in costing us the game it would still suck. We all still know and understand that he is and always has been our horse and deserves a statue in front of the AAC or downtown Dallas. Bottom line is the turnover was his fault.
I still disagree. We should win every game with the Clutch and 4th Quarter stats that Dirk posts. It shouldn't come down to a single TO in Game 3 or Game 7 or whatever. He leads 4th Quarter scoring by 43 points in the playoffs while averaging league-leading shooting percentages. That's a joke. It was his turnover but losing the game was still the teams fault.

Last edited by j0Shi; 06-07-2011 at 11:51 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote