View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:08 PM   #8
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I think we can win this without Barber and Ware. More importantly without Ware. The Steelers has been better these past few weeks but I still think Spencer and Ellis could get to Ben through this o-line. I think in all I wouldn't expect the Steelers to put up no more than 13 or 14 this game. The Cowboys offense is what's going to win this game. That's why I think the Barber injury is huge. And I like Choice but he's a rookie and a rookie picking up the blitz....I don't care who you are you're going to have problems especially against the best defense in the league. I think we're going to see a lot of Deon Anderson today and rightfully so. I expect him even to get some carries.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote