View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:32 AM   #65
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
No I shouldn't have, because that is not what I expect him to do. I know his game has limitations and he can't just become superman and move faster, but there are ways to beat double-teams. Sure, making teams pay is a huge way, but if you can't do that and they aren't camping out on him he can catch the ball, turn, and shoot or he can aggressively request a repost.
A repost at the 3pt line or 20 feet? For some reason the mavs have decided to QUIT posting dirk. He was posting the first 5 games or so, but since then nada. I haven't seen it worth a durn.

I don't know if it's devin's play-calling or what, but it is NOT happening.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote