View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:52 AM   #76
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I'm sorry I tried to make a basketball point, that was immediately dismissed by you. I'll go back to The Lounge and play with myself.
Flac, you say the same things every time you post. The same tired things. I personally understand we need to work on our D, but maybe you can say it again just to remind me and the rest of the board.

So no, I didn't dismiss it, but I can probably find you saying it in every single game day thread this year. WE GET IT! Just like with the Kobe thing, I could tell you 20 different ways he could help and your opinion stayed the same. Now I can give you a way we could improve our team aside from D, but still D is the only problem.

So yeah, BACK, BACK, LOUNGE will get you there I think.