View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #39
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
THERE YOU GO!!!! Good on you.

Although, I wouldn't have worded it so harshly. I would have said that if you are "uneducated," you vote for the Republican. Let's try to maintain some measure of grace and decorum.
Actually, you did word it "so harshly". You said, "If you are dumb and backwards, you certainly vote Republican." That was lacking a measure of grace and decorum, I guess.

And factually, you are wrong about uneducated (or undereducated) people. According to the latest polling data from IBD/TIPP, 49% of people with only a high school education say they intend to vote for Obama, as opposed to 40% for McCain.