View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

No...I never said it was "totally" Obama's fault, but he is the leader of the democrat party. But that he owns it because he signed it..buck stops here and all that. Congress owns this monstrosity also.

As with dubya...he allowed the Barney Frank and Chris Dodd to reduce capital requirements for home loans and he signed it. It's on him just as much. Only difference is that I know how he felt about it because he tried to not do it, but still his name is on it at the end of the day...he's done a lot of stupid financial stuff.

Obama...is right there with 'em. I haven't seen any type of leadership by him on this, he just wants to spend the money as fast as possible (get it over with) so he can spend more money on his other pet projects.

Republicans/democrats aren't blameless...but if theOne hadn't been pushing this as an emergency "stimulus" bill possibly they might have read it. The republicans were trying to improve it, but couldn't (unpatriotic you know) and they got beat. It happens.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote