View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 11:52 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:Republicans Criticize Bush 'Mistakes' on Iraq

Quote:
He can internationalize the force currently is occuppying Iraq.
Bush offered them the opportunity. He cannot make them join.

Quote:
He can increase the number of troops in Iraq.
If Bush did this he would be assaulted by the dimocraps, but it is now ok for them to increase troops? Kerry has all week ripped Bush for having a secret plan to increase troops and now you want to use it as a positive backing for kerry?

Quote:
His admistration will mend alliances that Bush destroyed.
kerry has no alliances, so I guess he could be friendly with france et al and let them run our country.

Quote:
Whether you like France, Germany or Russia that fact remains that they have military strength which we will need at some point. Bush said it himself that we cannot win this fight (war on terror) alone.
I don't like france. They are cowards of the highest order. I respect Germany and Russia but am disappointed in their response. HOWEVER, that is their right. Others have the right to disagree with them though. We will win the war on terror because we have a President with a set of stones who will not back down. Kerry offer neither stones nor dedication to anything other than appeasement.

Quote:
Kerry will also admit that Bush made a mistake and that we are going to learn from it and move on.
kerry is a tard. It is not his place to speak on behalf of Bush. Thankfully, it will nto be his palce to speak on behalf of the US next year either.

Quote:
he will rally the world behind us again something Bush will never be able to do.
Anti-American sentiment is anti-American sentiment. Kerry has no ability to do anything about it.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote