View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
As it is, I am not buying League Pass anymore, I'm not going to games anymore, I'm done with the BS that is NBA refereeing. Stern, your message might've been to your league, but I'm taking notice: you ain't seeing any of my money. B*tch. Fine me, ass-hat.
That's funny.. when I saw this thread was bumped from the main page I was coming in here to say something similar. Hey Stern, how bout "If we (THE FANS) don't like it, we can stop buying your goddamn product"

He's such an ass. Wow. Ya lets not investigate and make sure we're putting out the best product possible.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote