View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 06:48 AM   #55
cowdog80

cowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMAVGUY View Post
i have a feeling that Now with Cavs starting with 2 losses, Shaq may be able to be acquired though a trade. Now I know you are saying, "why would we want Shaq if he bombed in Cleveland", Well Shaq is built better for Dallas' system. Cleveland isn't using Shaq right. They want him to just pick up the junk, Shaq needs t be feed the ball, he will either get the easy 2pts or he will kick it out like he used to to Kobe. Lebron is just running around with the ball then taking 3''s b4 the shot clock. That's bad basketball. we need to take heed. If Dirk wins another MVP then we won't win the CHIP. Dirk needs help. I would love to have Shaq Rasheed Wallace or Ron Artest. I've said that a million times. These guys make you tougher. Even after the Championship the Lakers still felt like they needed toughness. That's been us all decade. Let's get tough fellas!!!!
Beyond the ridiculousness of CLE already giving up on him, I'm not sure Shaq is built for any system any more. Most teams have stopped doubling on him which negates his effectiveness in kicking out for the open jumper.

He clogs the lane on offense and can't defend anyone on defense. His +/- last night was -25(!!!).
cowdog80 is offline   Reply With Quote