View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 07:12 PM   #60
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah I agree with you

It's been 2 years and I just don't think KP fits here now.

He's not a guy who can put the ball on the floor and go get his own shot so he has to be setup.

I mentioned Golden St because Draymond runs point forward in that offense and he does a great job spreading the ball around and they use lots of movement.

Wiggins is the most realistic target for KP and although I think KP is the better player and shooter Wiggins would at least get higher volume usage here simaliar to THJ except he can attack more at the rim. He's a ok defender and right now the mavs don't have much choice if they want to move forward without KP.
Yeah, not overly crazy about Wiggins but he is probably a realistic target. His lack of aggression would be frustrating but at least he is more durable, can score and provide a little D.
rimrocker is online now   Reply With Quote