View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #49
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I take my chances for really good and trust Dirk (and the rest of the roster getting their acts together and taking advantage of playing with Dirk).
OK, that's fair enough if you actually think they're gunna be really good with Dirk. Yes, Dirk is a Hall of Famer but this set of guys look like they have no chemistry. They can't defend. They can't rebound. And I'm sure they don't like Carlislie much at this point. So you think a 34 year old Dirk who just came off of Knee surgery is going to magically to fix all of this? I think Dirk coming back will def give the team a lift both on the court and mentally. However, I still think they'll be a mediocre team that will get owned in the playoffs. I would love to eat crow on this but I just honestly can't see how Dirk can fix all the problems of this team.