View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 09:50 AM   #85
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
4. Not only the poles, but also the glaciers of the mountains will melt. The consequence is, that one of the most important sources for freshwater gets lost. Rivers could dry up and especially the ground-water level will fall, which leads to a considerable shortage of the freshwater occurrences.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
Huh?? That ice/snow etcetera was put there somewhere. The only way I can see what you saying about is that tremendous floods will occur as all of the ice melts and runs into rivers. My point is that more water it would appear to me on the planet will mean....more water on the planet. Somehow melting of ice now causes less water?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote