View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #105
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Forget the hype...ignore the media...it's time to go old school and keep all stories behind closed doors.

I'm sick of the Media...from Sports to Politics, they nearly ALL have some type of agenda or spin, all geared to generating readers, listeners, watchers and in turn have market share to sell more advertising.

Just as some would enjoy a stretch where I am NO LONGER POSTING, I would love a stretch where we no longer have these opinionated stories being sold as NEWS.

Just imagine, the old school way, where you enjoy the offseason as a fan...watching basketball, hockey, baseball...going fishing, camping...focused on your own 9-5 job...then come July/August...we the fans start getting caught up on the Cowboys...

We get to go through our own Fan Training Camp and experience the hope that a new season brings. WithOUT the Offseason baggage of doom and gloom that the 24/7 coverage of the Cowboys can bring.

I'm tired of controversy coverage...I'm almost ready to see the old adage...if you don't have something good to say, then don't say anything at all.

Hey, I could take my own advice.

It's all good...Cowboys, Stars, Mavericks, Rangers, Republicans...life is good and things are looking up!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote