View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 05:57 AM   #44
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
The thing is James is averaging 26.0 PPG, Wade 23.7 PPG, and Bosh 18.6 PPG. They would need all three of those to come alive on the same night for four games I just don't see that happening.
It can be a problem that all of them will definitely play 40+ minutes. In case of James and Wade I wouldn't even be surprised to see them play around 44 minutes. Concerning their production I seriously think that Dirk needs to play +40 minutes as well. 38-39 minutes a night ain't gonna cut it.

Go Mavs! It would be such a great feeling to get revenge for 2006. I really hope the refs are under serious supervision for this series as everybody knows the reffing back then was a disgrace. Additionally, to see LeRing Chaser failing again despite having Wade and Bosh with him this time would make it even sweeter. Can't stand this arrogant, egocentric and narcissistic idiot.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote