View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 05:58 AM   #45
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I think chances are 50/50. All we need to do is give ourselves a chance to win and play solid defense down the stretch. Team who wants it more wins. Difficult to imagine the Heat want it more than the Mavs. Chandler needs to stay out of foul trouble. Terry and Peja need to finish from downtown. Barea needs to finish in the paint or kick it out to the shooters. Haywood needs to make his freebies. Kidd needs to knock down wide open shots and drive to the paint, when there is space. Marion needs to dunk and lay it up, only keep on shooting floaters and hook shot when you feel it. Stevenson needs to shoot only WIDE OPEN threes. Dirk needs to be Dirk.

I will only watch replays of the games when I know the Mavs have won. I am too old for heartbreak shit.

GO MAVS!!!
Really?So when you get old,you not only can't play well,but also can't watch well.I hate getting older...How old are you?