View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 01:09 PM   #2
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

The blocking bullets thing has been one of her specialties, kind of like Batman's cable lift off thing. I actually liked the changes of speed during the fight scenes and thought that gave it a different look. But yeah, the bad guy was definitely lacking in story and character. Overall, it was a better movie than most other DC movies but not as good as almost any Marvel movie in my opinion. It's worth seeing but I wouldn't buy it for sure.

Overall, I feel that the majority of movies are mediocre nowadays. Storytelling has definitely declined and the industry just seem to be rehashing old stuff rather than developing anything new.

I was late getting to see Bohemian Rhapsody and thought that was a really good movie and should be seen in the theater if you can still find it.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote