View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 04:36 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to mention Black Panther as well... I don't get it. I'm not a huge comic book fan, but I do enjoy them. I'm not a Marvel snob or anything else. I generally really enjoyed the Dark Knight movies with Christian Bale.. I thought the first Ant Man was really good... Enjoyed the first couple of Captain America movies quite a bit. I thought Dr. Strange was an absolute breath of fresh air. .. didn't like the Iron Man movies... thought the Avengers movies were pretty good... So, yeah, I'm a bit hit or miss when it comes to comic book movies. Black Panther and Wonder Woman didn't move the needle for me at all. Yeah, I know blocking bullets with her wrist guard things..kinda her thing. But at least be somewhat realistic with it. Everyone's going to shoot at you right about boob high and you're just going to flick your wrist nice and easy? Seriously?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote