View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 04:54 PM   #7
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

The second and third Iron Mans went downhill fast along with the second Thor. I thought Thor Ragnarok was great with Hulk talking more ... giving him more depth and now continuing in Avenger Infinity War. I really liked the Captain America Civil War story line that puts good guys against good guys. It's not part of the MCU, but i also loved both Deadpool movies.

It's hard to develop any character in a single shot movie I understand, but it still doesn't excuse the majority of movies. When you're introduced to a character and expected to have any kind of understanding in ~90 minutes, it just doesn't work.

I would give the first season of Jessica Jones and Punisher a try on Netflix. I really enjoyed seeing lesser super heroes that are a little messed up at the same time.

Fox and Sony have pretty much destroyed the Fantastic Four and X-men franchises so if Marvel attempts to bring them into the MCU, it will be interesting to see how they do it and also with what actors.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote