View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 12:33 PM   #11
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog

she is an image of what people want her to be, not what she truly believes and embraces.

what does she believe about the issues? nobody knows...
This kind of ephemeral criticism always makes the back of my neck tingle.

Not that this is the case with you, MD, but....I have heard this kind of emptiness from ultra-liberal establishment males, who truth be told, seem to have some kind of issue with an Afrian-American female of relatively conservative ideology being in a position of power.

Name a specific issue, and I'd say that you'd be able to find more specific info on her posiition. Otherwise, she has served in an administration where it is not necessarily appropriate for her to publicize her opinion on every issue, particularly domestic/social. There may well be some criticisms (in fact, I know there are), but better to be specific than just slime her with meringue.

She has done the job that she was tapped to do, with discretion sometimes being the better part of valor.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote