View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #25
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
gee, guess who paid for this care when you "didn't pay a dime"?

hint: the doctors still were paid something, and all those medical supplies that were provided to you cost the hospital something....and the hospital paid for the utilities used, and the nurses, and all those workers who cleaned the hospital and washed the sheets, they were paid too.

it was the taxpayers in (if you used parkland) dallas county!

I'm well aware of that...the point being, the healthcare has already been provided, thus the problem is not what some politicians and media outlets are painting it to be.

Thus we already have Universal Healthcare of sorts...if your willing to go to Parkland. By the way, one of my kids was born over at Presbyterian (SP?) withOUT insurance and withOUT payment.

I and my family benefited from tax payer support.

I have since paid some serious taxes over the years...and oh ya, I benefited from tax payer support when I served in the ARMY.

So I'm not blind to the need of Taxes, but I object to the frivolous spending that is raising taxes and costs to each of us consumers.

The Obama plan is simply another way of ringing more money out of citizens for programs that are NOT needed.

Why fix something that is NOT broke? Why have the government break something to make it more inefficient?

Get the government OUT of the private sector...Business, and yes, the medical field is business as well...let the private sector do what it does best.

The Private sector is innovative as well as enterprising and they have the best ability to grow the economy as well as make the quality of life better for everyone.

Again, the Governments job is National Defense and to protect the constitituion and what it stands for. Let Freedom Reign!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote