View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #271
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I understand being a little bitter over Parsons' departure, but can't we be better than this?
It is hard to be bitter when I have always been criticizing his seemingly lack of work ethic and effort during his tenure with the Mavs. I was for trading Parsons before the trade deadline. Looking back, I think Mavs were correct not to trade him, although you can not accurately assume what would have been offered.

It would be puzzling to me if he actually would improve his game because it would beg a question why he did not while in Dallas. I also wanted to put it out there that had he not been such a vocal recruiter, Mavs perhaps would have had better offseason last summer.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote