View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 12:01 PM   #53
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I have never played tennis. I am quick side to side and have good hand eye coordination so i would seem to have the basic tools so at some point i want to play it but ive just never really had the time.
Tennis is actually my favorite sport to play. I have played them all for leisure and most competitively during high school, but tennis is really fun because other than golf/track it was pretty much the only sport where you were on your own.

It is great cardio and very tough to master. I have been playing since I was 9-10 and I still have shots I can't get down consistenly, (one-hand passing backhand, topspin lob in opposite corner, deep kick serve, etc...). I highly recommend you give it a try. If you are anywhere near Temple I would be happy to give you a lesson!