View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 12:03 PM   #70
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Tracy, my friend works with a teacher who dates Dirk... and you are a teacher. Hmmm...?

If I may highjack the thread: I've made it up to 6 miles at a stretch these past couple of weeks, but usually keeping it to about 3 miles a run. 20 miles a week is my typical goal, but I've slacked on the weight lifting recently.

I haven't lost more weight at all since I started the running, but my new "skinny pants" are already getting lose again. I've lost about 2 pants sizes and 3 dress sizes (a little slow to lose the bootay). I've been at this 90 days, and June 1st is 45+ days away, so I'm curious to see what happens from here - how I may improve. I did well on the Feb run (it was freezing rain), so that was inspiring.

Tip: Don't eat a bunch of grapes within an hour after a run that was significantly longer than usual! I thought I had morning sickness.

Last edited by Smiles; 04-14-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote