View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:13 PM   #26
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I can't vote for a Republican wm after the last 8 years. I won't stoop that low. I do not like how this adm has done. You did mention some good things he has done but i feel the bad out weighs the good. Rudy is an extension of W. Fred is just to old and seems not to think. He hardly talks. As a human being, i do not agree with Rudy's lifestyle and i won't go into that because we know the knocks on him.

Romney is more of a man and stands on his beliefs. I feel Huckabee would also and even Paul but i don't think they will be elected. These three guys can't be bought off as much i feel and would try to do right in, i feel. As an American and not as a Republican.

I feel Obama has very good things comming his way and going to be a force in politics along time. I do like him and i like Edwards. I liked Bill Clinton as a president and what he did for the American people. I do not think he was a bully but stood strong when he had to. He was wrong in the Monica deal but he knew economics, foreign policy, and he didn't send us to run away debt levels. I do not believe in spending like this adm has done and wants to keep doing. I wasn't raised that way and i can't change. I do not believe in getting as many credit cards and charging them all to the max because bad things happen.

I do not believe in our country run this way. Alot of people are going to lose their homes. Many can't aford to live with what they bring home and struggling to get by. I believe in a surplus of money like Bill had us in and if your country lives out of debt and within their means better things happens to them and they can live the American dream and even become rich. If a recession hits us or a depression more bad will happen. I want jobs brought back home, every American having the chance of success. I also do not believe in living off welfare or food stamps forever but in certain situations those things are good for people but our gov must take care of our people and our system and look into these things that are being abused and correct them. Alot of our programs are being abused.

I do not like what this adm is trying to teach us as i feel it is the wrong principle. I believe in our freedom and our country and we did right going after Laden but for the life of me i do not understand why we went into Iraq and just go off on wrong paths under this adm. I feel my country has been hijacked by an adm that went into do as they wanted.

I do feel Hillary will be a better diplomat and she will try to balance a budget and get this out of control spending under control and not pretend it is play money. I do not like being a slave to China and i want our jobs back and our freedoms back and our people thinking again and us the leader in industry again. This is why i won't vote Republican next election and i think Hillary is going to do good as a president. I would feel much safer if it was Huckabee, Paul, Romney against Obama, Edwards or Hillary but i see it being Hillary against Rudy.
I have posted elsewhere (which you know) that I am sickened at the prospect of voting for Rudy vs. Hillary. I'm glad that you think Romney and maybe Huckabee might be good choices. I'm hopeful that Romney pulls off the upset and becomes the Republican candidate.

My concern regarding Hillary is not in foreign policy. My concern is domestic policy in a situation where Hillary will likely have a strong Dem Party majority in the House and Senate. I am worried that the extremes of the left side will prevail just like the extremes of the right side prevailed when Bush had a majority Rep Party in the House and Senate.

Seeing that I dislike both Rudy and Hillary, I'd prefer stalemate between the White House and the Congress so that neither can mess things up.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote