View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:58 AM   #265
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Lists for better RBs, WRs...we've already gone down that road on this forum before, we don't need to run around in circles.

To get another WR or RB??? I said it's possible someone needs to go. My point with that part was addition by subtraction. I don't really know how you can spin what has gone on as of late and bring everything back together next season and say "Welp, we're just going to try again!" That's not going to cut it here, I know that's not good enough in Cowboy-Land. I have growing concerns that there are TOO many pieces to the puzzle, that they're making it more difficult than it needs to be. If the coaching staff is staying, something needs to change...one way or another. If they can make the scheme work to where everyone is involved and the offense is clicking, awesome...we don't need to do a thing. I just won't hold my breath on that.

As for the other point you made...sure Witten and Romo can be added to the list...A LOT of people can be added to list, I just didn't feel like adding half of the offensive line and etc.

It was mentioned earlier an idea by jthig which could have some potential behind it. I don't really see the need for a 3-headed monster at the RB position, someone is getting wasted in the process. Now whoever you decide needs to go...I don't really care at this point. I mentioned in the thread that Choice/Felix might be a way to go. You're definitely going to get some talent or picks in return for a player of Barber's stature. That's just one way of looking at it...is it the right way, I don't know, it's just one way to look at it. Either way, you can make a deal with one of our RBs and get some picks for now and the future that will help.
BG,
Come on man, how could you consider to keep a rookie RB in Felix who missed over half the season, along with a rookie player in Choice who had some decent games while NO team planned for him and think that a Choice/Felix combo is the way to go...No way, at all..The Barber/Felix combo may be the most potent next season in the NFL. There is no way to change that, maybe we get something from Choice.

We dont need another talented RB, WR or TE on this team. We are two or three deep at those positions. The problem on the field is at the QB position. Rather it be #1 or 2 option, that is our main problem "ON" the field. The coaching staff is a mess, so we need a change at the Head Coach position, and move Wade to defensive coach, cut ties with Garret and get us another offensive coach as well. Lets do what we can do to get Cowher here, and watch him do his magic and bring discipline to this team. We lack leadership on and off the field..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote