View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 07:44 PM   #97
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This silly attempt to make Hardy a playmaker is the issue. We have two of the best playmakers in basketball on the team. We need Hardy to make shots, which he didn't this game, but he is a volume sg. The sooner everyone realizes that the better it will be.
Again, I thought his playmaking was actually good today. It doesn't show up in the stats because the guys kept missing their shots, but he consistently found the open man.

And I don't care that he shot poorly. Everyone has bad shooting nights sometimes. What concerns me more again is that he just looked lazy and a bit disengaged through a lot of the game. I'm trying to sort of convince myself that it's ok because it's summer league and it's basically glorified practice, and he's already got his mind on the regular season. But it's a bit disconcerting.

It's whatever. We've already seen him perform far better than this in an actual NBA season, so we know he's a capable NBA player. I just hope his attitude isn't going to be a problem.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 07-12-2023 at 07:45 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote