View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 12:24 PM   #210
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@espn_macmahon: Mavericks shooting guard Wesley Matthews has come up with clutch, last-minute stops against Carmelo Anthony and James Harden during Dallas' 5-game winning streak. "We have to beat you with our defense," Matthews said after Dallas held five straight foes under 90 points for only the second time in franchise history. "We have to rely on our defense. We have to be confident in it. I'm always confident in mine. ... I love [the challenge of guarding All-Stars with the game on the line]. That's indicative of the person that I am, my personality. You're going to have to roll through me to win. And I don't plan on getting off of my two feet."
Who the hell is this team even?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote