View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 05:37 PM   #104
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Idk if it meant Howard, Parsons and D-Will I could see Dirk taking 3-4M this season. Or Howard/Teague/Parsons or maybe even Biyombo/Parsons/quality point guard X.
I agree in reality and that first group you mention is probably a strong possibility. I just have some issues with Dirk sacrificing for Parsons and DWill though. If they are willing to make some sacrifices to put that group together I'm fine with Dirk taking a big cut but if he is willing to take a major cut so they can top out then let them go and pay Dirk as far as I'm concerned. Twenty mil is not realistic but I think you get the where I'm going with this.
In other words I'd hate to see Dirk take a huge pay cut while Parsons gets maxed out and DWill gets a huge raise and we don't have enough left for a max or near max player and are virtually left with the same quality of roster as last season.

Last edited by rimrocker; 06-07-2016 at 05:43 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote