View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 05:04 AM   #70
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

No brainer that Wood is the 2nd best player and he should be starting to maximize mins with Luka. I'm still putting SD or Reggie on the bench. You take Wood out at 6 mins left in 4th quarter and we dry up while over exposing Maxi. He played from 6 min mark on through the finish. I would have gone back to McGee for a bit to defend and rebound.

Missed free throws hurt but Wood carried us with like 14 (?)straight points in the 4th. The rotation is fn clown shoes and it was always going to be.

I figured our defense would have luls for a bit but if we are going to leave Maxi in as the only big because they think he can defend switches, then we will get killed on the boards. He clumsily missed a few key rebounds.

Get through a few games and realize this rotation wasn't the best approach make adjustments or just hope some of the same guys miraculously change their stripes.

The Suns had a cpl guys make good plays and got lucky. Lee was defended well and hut that fade away over SD while being stuck in quicksand. Just launched backwards and had it fall. Then Luka hero 3 instead of a head down attack.

Its one game and it sucks to give it away with tactical decisions after being up so big but I think they'll tighten things up and figure it out. We were pretty good on bounce back games after losses.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote