View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 07:03 AM   #71
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do glass half empty since we lost.

McGee was supposed to provide defense and rebounding. Defense is OK, but he shouldn't be starting over Wood. Sad that we're so bad at FA that we had to promise him a starting spot. His state line was Dwight Powell-esque but the lob dunks weren't there.

THJ is still the same bad player that he was last year before getting hurt.

Wood getting 24 minutes isn't going to last and better not. I just don't really know what they are thinking with him. He is clear and away the second best player.

I'm actually not surprised we lost. We're still a better team then they are, and they needed every ounce of their being to beat us in a home opener.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote