View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 03:03 PM   #855
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What is spinning in your CD player right now?

picked up a bunch of cds over the past few weeks, i'm liking them all. I'm rotating listening to them on my iPod.

Coldplay - X&Y
White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
The Bravery - The Bravery
Better Than Ezra - Before The Robots
Ben Folds - Songs For Silverman
The Killers - Hot Fuss
Foo Fighters - In Your Honor

U2, what's the issue with the album title of White Stripes? Just the mention of Satan? Or that it quotes the bible?

It is ambiguous, I agree. Is it asking for support from Satan, or deliverance from Satan's evil? honestly, even the bible verse is somewhat ambiguous. I've seen thoughts that Jesus is telling Satan to go away. Others interpret it as Jesus requesting that Satan work with him, not against him.