View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #36
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Seriously...? Let's review:

Your first pointless reply offered absolutely ZERO perspective or remorse for this tragedy that you say you care about. It was 100% to comment on someone's political view of the topic, and not the topic itself. Almost by definition "trolling," which you are accusing me of! Keeping up?

Your second post also doesn't make a single mention of the actual tragedy, which you obviously don't care about. But if other people make mention of a tangential topic... pitchforks up!

Your third post. You seem to care more about whether I am giving the tragedy enough respect, yet you make three posts and 89 words before you actually address it!

And again, you are the one calling me a troll!

Maybe my initial "derp" was misdirected.
So your argument is essentially that because I didn't provide some kind of remorse on what happened I can't comment on you trolling? What a stupid argument. I didn't comment on what happened simply because there was nothing for me to say. I was shocked when I heard the reports. Does me saying something in this thread somehow change what happened? Does it help the families of the victims? This is an extremely sad and unfortunate incident that took place. I understand you hold some idiotic grudge against Dude, but couldn't you at least put that aside for this issue? Nope. You crying about this thread not being in the Lounge was more important. Damn, that's really pathetic.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote