View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 10:20 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well if the rules would change about who gets what money, then I think we'd finally have 4 maybe 5 candidates running for president in the general. Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz are all popular enough to be running. Alas, money makes the world go 'round.

And I also agree about Clinton vs Trump. But hey, people who complain and bitch about Obama...be careful what you wish for. For all his faults, I sincerely doubt Trump or Clinton will be even a third of the president he is/was.
Obama is basically the stepping stone to reaching Hillary/Trump. Obama was elected because of the celebrity generated because of his race + political affiliation. He had no practical positive experience that would lead one to believe that he would be successful. He's the Oprah President. He's really very little different from what we are seeing that has lead to the current cast of buffoons.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote