View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 05:58 PM   #11
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: NCAA Football '06 - Anyone else playing this?

I'm on my 4th year of my dynasty. All I ever do is play the ranked teams and simulate the unranked. So far I've won the SEC Championship 3 times, and the national champtionship 2 times. BUT, like I said earlier...recruiting is the best part for me. I spend hours a day at Rivals.com checking out videos/articles on high school recruits. So this gives me a chance to do the same thing. Unfortunately , I've hot a HUGE logjam at running back right now. I've got a senior that transferred to me (arkansas) that's a 95. I've got two 94 sophomores, a 93 junior, a 92 junior, and two 90 freshmen. In my first game this year, my top 3 guys each rushed for over 100 yards. The senior had over 200. It's so redicilous that I don't even have to throw the ball but 8-10 times a game.

Oh, I'm playing on all-american right now. After this season I'll bump it up another level. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

OH, and FFM - you can easily get the names of the current players onto the game. There are people that will load them onto a memory card for you, or you can mod ur xbox/playstation, or you can get an action replay. But regardless, just was gonna let you know that...if you're desparate enough...you can get the names.