Thread: Most Underrated
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 06:46 AM   #3
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

not true,first of,antwan is underrated becuase his not that good,he gets what he deserves.
my list is first of all: 1) mashburn,nobody knows he was the glew he hold the hornets together.
2)stockton,the best pg since magic,simple as that,he works his players so good,its incredible,the man is what?39?he still has more than 8 apg!!!!!
thats it,ben wallace underrated????what the fuck are you talking about??ppl know him as the defender of the year,thats all he is!he got his 13 rpg,and 3.5 bpg,thats all,he got 4 ppg!!!!!i can do better,ben got what he deserves.
stackhouse is overrated!i think he slowed down the pistons for alot of years,the only player he saw was him,and dont get me going on his field percantage!
if you want another underrated,reggie is one of them. playoff beast.he beated jersey alone!last year he was even more amazing,i remember two 50+ games from a man who avraged 19!
think about it.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote