Thread: Most Underrated
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 09:15 PM   #19
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

Fin had one bad game against the Spurs. The Mavs were out gunned in that series. Detroit, with Stackhouse, was among the favorites to win the East. I was afraid they weren't going to break 50 points in some of those games. Anybody can play well against the spare teams, when the there is no pressure. The gamers play tough when the heat is on. If your shot is off, you try to win in other ways. Stack just kept clanging away and shooting his team out of the games. I'm NOT a big stat guy. Stats can be VERY misleading. Stackhouse has an attitude problem, also, which makes him a poor teammate.

I like Mash. He used to be a Mav. He's good, WHEN healthy. He has a long history of being injured. He had a big year as a Mav but little since. Riley got a bit out of him a couple of years ago but if you have Mash as your starter, you better have a solid backup because the backup is going to be playing A LOT of minutes.

Jamison no way lives up to his high draft position and he's been in the league long enough to show some consistancy, and hasn't.
David is offline   Reply With Quote