Thread: Most Underrated
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 09:40 PM   #20
Red White and Blue

Red White and Blue is on a distinguished road

Just211, what are you talking about exactly? Who lead them to the Central Division title? I wonder who lead the Pistons to all those wins, and you say what else does Stack do? How about over 5 assists a game, and over 4 rebounds? How about that? How about over 1 steal a game? You may want to look up his stats before asking a question like that!

David, before the season who picked the Pistons to win the east? After the regular season was over, who picked them to win the east? Everyone that I heard chose the Celts or Nets, and the Nets won it as we all know. Stack changed his game a great deal, and when he did that and decided to lead the team what happened? He lead them to the playoffs and the Central Champs. He does not get enough credit for changing his game. I don't remember many problems that Stack has had with his teammates in Detroit but I could be wrong, a link or 2 would help. Mash is a good player, and he shows it year in and year out ON the court. Mash had averages of over 21 points, over 6 rebounds, over 4 assists and over 1 steal a game. Baron Davis is a good player, and he even said that no one can guard Mash 1 on 1. Obviously he teammates know how good he is, and realize he don't get alot of recognition for his good play. Baron Davis did not do it alone, it is obvious that team needed Mash.
Red White and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote