View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #246
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

There is nothing worse than pedophilia murder and treason, Hillary commited all. I don't need to argue about it they're in the emails Wikileaks leaked them the truth is out. If the United States Government wasn't corrupt she'd be headed for prison but some how she was allowed to skate. I'm willing to give almost anybody a chance over her.

If she was allowed to be President and made good on her word there might not be a U.S. or even an Earth anymore because she said she'd attack Russia and Iran which would have been World War 3. All it would take is nukes to wipe us all out and once one country launches them the others will retaliate.

There are a bunch of candidates I would have voted for over Trump but Hillary Clinton wasn't one. The real problem is why can't we get better candidates. It's corrupt vs more corrupt but I've seen 30 years of Hillary and her b.s. so I'll go with Trump over her easily.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-11-2016 at 02:09 PM.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote