View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 11:21 PM   #266
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Hard to do anything when congress fucks with everything and blocks everything for eight years on the sole purpose to gain back the power because Obama "gets nothing done"
This is what makes me laugh (and then cry because most dont see it this way).

GOP set out and explicitly stated we will block anything Obama does. Then they and along with every republican out there can point and say seeeeeee he did nothing.

My god if you really think Obama accomplished nothing in 8 years, dont ever discuss politics because any opinion you have will be undermined by your blind hate.

And believe me (LOL), if you think the divide in this country is bad now? It only gets worse from here. As stupid as it sounds, social media is killing this country. Every little thing is amplified and we are oversaturated. Every fringe moron has a voice, and somehow it gets repeated and passed around until its legitimized and believed by its supporters on both sides. I dont know if any president can fix a racial divide. (It damn sure wont be trump)