View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 10:15 AM   #272
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
Illegals voted it happened it always does.
You need a national/state ID and a voter registration card to vote... Honestly, a registered voter would have an easier time voting twice than an illegal would voting once. And if it's as easy for illegals to vote as you say it is, then either candidate could just as easily stuff the ballot box full of fictional names.

Quote:
Ultimately though both candidates knew about the electorial college before the election
I don't understand what this sentence means... The electoral college has been around since 1787. It's nothing new.

Quote:
I'm not conceeding that Hillary won the popular vote.
What difference does it make? All you have to do is win the electoral college, that's ALWAYS been the rules... Your boy won, quit being a sore winner.

Quote:
BTW Infowars is no less credible than the fraudulent mainstream media
So you believe Bush is responsible for 9/11? Because that's what Alex Jones used to say back when the Republicans were in power... He only turned into a right-winger after Obama took office. Being a contrarian has made him a lot of money over the years.

Quote:
I'm not going to continue to argue about it it's pointless.
Yes you will. Conspiracy theorists love to argue... But you're right, it is pointless.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-15-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote