View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 12:41 AM   #280
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
Must be nice to live in a bubble where you deny reality because of your party affiliation. Illegals voted it happened it always does.

Ultimately though both candidates knew about the electorial college before the election and Hillary knew she lost and conceeded so regardless Trump won but I'm not conceeding that Hillary won the popular vote. She might have but we don't really know. Regardless it's not how our system works and it shouldn't be because of voter fraud, and it would probably be worse if the popular vote decided the election.

BTW Infowars is no less credible than the fraudulent mainstream media who are completely biased and have no reporter integrity at all. CNN is the Clinton News Network no thanks but not just them, CBS ABC NBC all biased to Hillary and the democratic party (deny this if you want, just means you're back in that bubble) so of course they're not going to report illegal votes.

I didn't realize a Dallas Mavericks forum had so many Democrats so I'm not going to continue to argue about it it's pointless.
Youre typing this in a bunker arent you