View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #62
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I just cannot get excited about Butler/Damp for Iggy/Daly as the summer move. Too much salary for not enough of a talent infusion. Switch JET for Caron and I start to feel better about it, though. Still not a homerun, but JET's got the less friendly salary and doesn't figure to be as much of a strength on the court, and at least with his inclusion that size issues in the backcourt go away.

Kidd/Booby/JJB
Iggy/Booby
Caron/Marion
Dirk/Marion/Najera
Wood/Daly
Do you get excited about it if you're tier-one players become out of the mix? Basically you're last big move available? There has to be some sense of realism out there that it's great we are gonna be shooting for Wade, Lebron and Joe Johnson...but how realistic is it that we are going to get them? If you don't, what is next?

I'm mean it could be possible you could sell Philly on taking Jet, but I don't know how likely it becomes.