View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #57
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I like Tucker too but 8M seems a little rich. He's already 29 and has only had one good 3pt.shooting season to go by. He improved from 31.4 to 38.7 last season.
Fair enough. I still want him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Yah.. but you said the keyword "IF" about Okafur. Which means having him be a down the bench player wouldn't hurt to try for cheap.
If Okafor isn't healthy, I don't want him. If he is healthy, I think he could play a huge role for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Tucker isn't a starter. I see him merely as a role player. Mavs have enough of those already. He's also undersized for being 6'6... Which is also why I would prefer front office gave big money to Carmelo, Deng, Parsons, Hayward, or Ariza instead. Dallas clearly needs an starting SF who can help carry the load offensively.
I don't agree with this at all. We need a guy that can defend multiple positions and hit open shots. I don't want to blow most/all of our cap space on Melo or Deng. Parsons and Hayward are RFAs too, and both are going to get the max or close to it... and neither guy fills enough of a need for him to be worth it to us. And Ariza is staying in Washington.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote