View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #59
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Watching the Spurs and Heat play in the finals just reaffirms how good these two teams really are. It's pretty amazing to see such high intensity through the entire game. I really think that either team would sweep any other team that made it to the finals. The Spurs are such a well rounded team with players stepping up big time. For the Heat, it's like 80% Lebron. He really pisses me off sometimes with his flopping and general attitude but I gotta give him respect for his amazing level of play and intensity.

If the Mavs are going to make a serious push for another championship before Dirk retires, we really need some very key players. I'm excited about the moves we make but I'm also nervous because we have some big holes to fill and some mismatching pieces currently.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote