View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 12:16 AM   #60
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Watching the Spurs and Heat play in the finals just reaffirms how good these two teams really are. It's pretty amazing to see such high intensity through the entire game. I really think that either team would sweep any other team that made it to the finals. The Spurs are such a well rounded team with players stepping up big time. For the Heat, it's like 80% Lebron. He really pisses me off sometimes with his flopping and general attitude but I gotta give him respect for his amazing level of play and intensity.

If the Mavs are going to make a serious push for another championship before Dirk retires, we really need some very key players. I'm excited about the moves we make but I'm also nervous because we have some big holes to fill and some mismatching pieces currently.

Not to mention Dallas really challenged san antonio in the west. Which could make the Mavs 2nd best team in the west this season. Which also can mean a lot of our pieces need to comeback for another run at it. While adding 1 or 2 big contributors.

Carmelo needs to use his ETO and team up with our 2 man game. If not, there's always a number of valuable players available.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote