View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #70
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Name looked suspiciously like a spammer/spider bot so I came in to check out what he said before banning him and I get a thoughtful, interesting post about the Mavs.
Yeah evidently I made this account a few years back (most likely in a drunken stupor from one of my last nights in college). I tried to change my username but didn't find a spot and was itching to put my thoughts to paper. I have been a long time lurker here and have always enjoyed the discussions the community provides.

Anyways back to topic, thanks for your thoughts on Calderon and bringing up the point of Harris injury issues. I honestly had completely overlooked it. I am still crossing my fingers on Calderon. I just have serious reservations about our defense with both Ellis and Calderon on the court next year.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-12-2014 at 10:02 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote